The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) is registered as a Public Limited Company and its activities are regulated by its Articles of Association rules & regulations and bye-laws along with the Securities and Exchange Ordinance, 1969, Companies Act 1994 & Securities & Exchange Commission Act, 1993.
The major functions of Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) are:
– Listing of Companies.(As per Listing Regulations).
– Providing the screen based automated trading of listed Securities.
– Settlement of trading.(As per Settlement of Transaction Regulations)
– Gifting of share / granting approval to the transaction/transfer of share outside the trading system of the exchange (As per Listing Regulations 42)
– Market Administration & Control.
– Market Surveillance.
– Publication of Monthly Review.
– Monitoring the activities of listed companies. (As per Listing Regulations).
– Investors grievance Cell (Disposal of complaint bye laws 1997).
– Investors Protection Fund (As per investor protection fund Regulations 1999)
-Announcement of Price sensitive or other information about listed companies through online.
EBL Securities Ltd. (EBLSL) -
EBL Securities Ltd. (EBLSL) started its business operation from November 01, 2010. Eastern Bank Limited, a private commercial Bank in Bangladesh has purchased stakes in former
Bangladesh RACE Management PCL -
RACE Management was incorporated in March, 2008 under the Companies Act 1994 of Bangladesh. RACE founder, a Wall Street veteran with extensive experience in the global investm
Central Depository of Bangladesh (CDBL) -
Central Depository of Bangladesh (CDBL) provides services to the Bangladesh Capital Market, covering Settlement of trades on the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchanges as well a
LR Global Bangladesh -
LR Global Bangladesh, a multi-national financial corporation operating in Bangladesh. It is an affiliate of LR Global partners, a New York based asset management company that
bdipo generates IPO application forms for IPO applicants (both general and NRB). You need to record the detail of your BO account(s) only once. bdipo, will generate and delive
Chittagong Stock Exchange Ltd. -
Chittagong Stock Exchange is the second stock exchange of Bangladesh located at port city Chittagong. It was officially started its operation in October 1995. Objectives of Ch