Ashuganj Power Station is the second largest power station in Bangladesh. The present total power (electricity) generation capacity of its 7 units is 671 MW. As a part of the Power Sector Development and Reform Program of the Government of Bangladesh (GOB) Ashuganj Power Station Company Ltd. (APSCL) has been incorporated under the Companies Act 1994 on 28 June 2000. The Registration No. of APSCL is 40630 (2328) / 2000. Ashuganj Power Station (APS) Complex (with its Assets and Liabilities) had been transferred to the APSCL through a Provisional Vendor’s Agreement signed between BPDB and APSCL on 22 May 2003. All the activities of the company started formally on 01 June 2003. From that day the overall activities of the Company along with operation, maintenance and development of the Power Station are vested upon a Management Team consisting of the Managing Director, the Director (Technical) & the Director (Finance).
More Energy Related Listings
- Kurigram Lalmonirhat Palli Bidyut Samity - Since its inception in 1996, Kurigram Lalmonirhat Palli Bidyut Samity is playing a vital role in Agricultural, Industrial and Socio-Economic Development of Kurigram District.
- Hydrocarbon Unit, Energy and Mineral Resources Division - Hydrocarbon Unit was established in July 1999 in the form of a project titled “Strengthening of the Hydrocarbon Unit in the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources̶
- Bashundhara LP Gas Ltd - Bashundhara LP Gas Limited is one of the subsidiaries of Bashundhara Group and the first private LP Gas bottling and marketing company in Bangladesh. The plant situated in Mon
- Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Ltd. - Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Ltd. (PGCB) was formed under the restructuring process of Power Sector in Bangladesh with the objective of bringing about commercial environme
- Energy System Company (Ensysco) - Energy System Company are pleased to introduce ourselves as an eminent Manufacturer, supplier and importer of world class Electrical & Electronic products. Our Engineers
- Chittagong Palli Bidyut Samity-3 - Since its inception in 2005, Chittagong Palli Bidyut Samity-3 is playing a vital role in Agricultural, Industrial and Socio-Economic Development of Chittagong District. The Ru
- Grameen Shakti - Grameen Shakti is one of the largest and fastest growing rural based renewable energy companies in the world. In addition, Bangladesh is a country with one of the most success
- Khulna Power Company Ltd. (KPCL) - Khulna Power Company Ltd. (KPCL) is the first Independent Power Producer (IPP) of the country established in 1997 under the Private Sector Power Generation Policy. It owns and
- Energypac Power Generation Ltd. - Energypac Power Generation Ltd. was founded in the year 1995 and today it has established itself as a major supplier of standby and base load generators, low voltage electrica
- Navana CNG Limited - Navana CNG Limited, a sister concern of NAVAVA GROUP, is the leading CNG service provider in Bangladesh. Its years of experience are the standard setter of CNG industry. It is
- 5R3M Company Ltd - 5R3M Company Ltd., a sister concern of Taiga Green LLC, USA, provides customized engineering energy solution for customers in Bangladesh since 2009. Its products include renew
- Renewable Energy Information Network, Bangladesh - Renewable Energy Information Network (REIN), the first website developed in Bangladesh to promote renewable energy in Bangladesh. The Local Government Engineering Department (
- Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board (BREB) - The Bangladesh Rural Electrification (RE) Program was founded with a Presidential Ordinance in October 1977 that established the Rural Electrification Board (REB) as the semi-
- Petrobangla – Bangladesh Mineral Oil and Gas Corporation - Bangladesh Mineral Oil & Gas Corporation (BMOGC) was created through the Presidential order 27 on March 26, 1972. The minerals operation of the corporation was segregated