Sushasoner Jonny Procharavizan – SUPRO is a national network of grassroots NGOs in Bangladesh. It is working to establish economic, social and cultural rights of poor and marginalized people at all spheres of society and state through facilitating right based activism at grassroots, national and global level.
More Organizations Related Listings
- Hindu Religious Welfare Trust - Honorable minister of Ministry of Religious Affairs – Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, Chairman, Hindu Religious Welfare Trust.
- Bholas Children - Bhola’s Children is a UK registered charity (no. 1118345). It was set up in March 2007 to provide a permanent source of funding for a home and school for orphaned and disabl
- Nazrul Smriti Sangsad-NSS - Nazrul Smriti Sangsad-NSS, a social development organization established in 1977 after the name of Nazrul Islam, a progressive student leader of Barisal B.M College and a jour
- Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) - The Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) Bangaldesh was created through an act promulgated on 23 February 2004 that into force on 09 May 2004. The first set of office bearers were
- Asiatic Society of Bangladesh - The Asiatic Society of Bangladesh is a non political and non profit research organisation registered under both Society Act of 1864 and NGO Bureau, Government of Bangladesh. A
- Local Consultative Groups in Bangladesh - The Local Consultative Groups in Bangladesh is composed of 32 Bangladesh-based representatives of bilateral and multilateral donors of the BDF and the Secretary, Economic Rela
- Transparency International Bangladesh - Transparency International Bangladesh (TIB) began its activities as a Trust in 1996. In 1998 it obtained the approval of the Government of Bangladesh for registration as a non
- Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) - Bangladesh Red Crescent Society was constituted on 31 March, 1973 and recognized by ICRC on 20 September, 1973. It offers a range of services to deal with both national and in