Bhola’s Children is a UK registered charity (no. 1118345). It was set up in March 2007 to provide a permanent source of funding for a home and school for orphaned and disabled children on the island of Bhola. Bhola means “forgotten place”.
More Organizations Related Listings
- JAAGO Foundation - JAAGO Foundation aims for the betterment of the nation through catering the educational needs of children from socially and economically disadvantaged background and empowerin
- Hindu Religious Welfare Trust - Honorable minister of Ministry of Religious Affairs – Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, Chairman, Hindu Religious Welfare Trust.
- Nazrul Smriti Sangsad-NSS - Nazrul Smriti Sangsad-NSS, a social development organization established in 1977 after the name of Nazrul Islam, a progressive student leader of Barisal B.M College and a jour
- SUPRO Campaign for Good Governance - Sushasoner Jonny Procharavizan – SUPRO is a national network of grassroots NGOs in Bangladesh. It is working to establish economic, social and cultural rights of poor an
- Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) - The Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) Bangaldesh was created through an act promulgated on 23 February 2004 that into force on 09 May 2004. The first set of office bearers were
- Asiatic Society of Bangladesh - The Asiatic Society of Bangladesh is a non political and non profit research organisation registered under both Society Act of 1864 and NGO Bureau, Government of Bangladesh. A
- Local Consultative Groups in Bangladesh - The Local Consultative Groups in Bangladesh is composed of 32 Bangladesh-based representatives of bilateral and multilateral donors of the BDF and the Secretary, Economic Rela
- Transparency International Bangladesh - Transparency International Bangladesh (TIB) began its activities as a Trust in 1996. In 1998 it obtained the approval of the Government of Bangladesh for registration as a non
- Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) - Bangladesh Red Crescent Society was constituted on 31 March, 1973 and recognized by ICRC on 20 September, 1973. It offers a range of services to deal with both national and in