Porshi.com is a Bangla monthly publication based in Silicon Valley, California. The target readership is the Bangla speaking population around the world with initial focus in North America. Both the content and format follow the style of a magazine. The objective of Porshi is to create a bridge amongst the Bangla speaking communities spread around the world utilizing the common bond of Bangla language and culture. By publishing articles from writers in North America, Bangladesh and the rest of the world on issues touching the socio-cultural lives of Bangla speaking population, Porshi hopes to create bondage amongst these people. The publication will include articles on contemporary issues (important to Bangla speaking people), art & entertainment, culture, tourism, immigration, sports, evolving technologies, technology transfer, reports on events of Bangla speaking communities in different parts of North America, short stories, poems, discussions, etc.
More Magazines Related Listings
- Doshdik - Doshdik – leading online Bangla magazine portal of Bangladesh, containing latest news, entertainment news, education, arts, sports news, fiction, story, poems and novels
- Bangla Mati - Bangla Web Magazine Bangla Mati. It is a Bangla language online magazine. Bangla Mati Magazine Editor is Maruf Raihan.
- Cotton Bangladesh - Cotton Bangladesh is an international business magazine associated with Cotton and Textile industries. The magazine is published from Dhaka Bangladesh. It focuses on the issue
- Energy & Power - Energy & Power (EP) is the first and only full-fledged fortnightly magazine that deals with the much cried energy and power sector in Bangladesh.
- Weekly holiday - Weekly holiday – ENAYETULLAH KHAN, famous journalist and former minister of Bangladesh is the founder and founding editor of holiday. SAYED KAMALUDDIN is the present edi