Cotton Bangladesh is an international business magazine associated with Cotton and Textile industries. The magazine is published from Dhaka Bangladesh. It focuses on the issues related to Cotton and Textile industries in Bangladesh and the world.
More Magazines Related Listings
- Doshdik - Doshdik – leading online Bangla magazine portal of Bangladesh, containing latest news, entertainment news, education, arts, sports news, fiction, story, poems and novels
- Bangla Mati - Bangla Web Magazine Bangla Mati. It is a Bangla language online magazine. Bangla Mati Magazine Editor is Maruf Raihan.
- Energy & Power - Energy & Power (EP) is the first and only full-fledged fortnightly magazine that deals with the much cried energy and power sector in Bangladesh.
- Porshi.com - Porshi.com is a Bangla monthly publication based in Silicon Valley, California. The target readership is the Bangla speaking population around the world with initial focus in
- Weekly holiday - Weekly holiday – ENAYETULLAH KHAN, famous journalist and former minister of Bangladesh is the founder and founding editor of holiday. SAYED KAMALUDDIN is the present edi