The role of the British High Commission Dhaka Bangladesh is to promote UK interests in Bangladesh. The High Commission undertakes a variety of tasks which include issuing visas, helping distressed British nationals, supporting British companies, running projects, and working with the Bangladesh government on many issues of mutual interest such as migration, security, human rights, climate change, good governance and democracy.
More Foreign Embassies and Consulates Related Listings
- Consulate of the Republic of Singapore in Dhaka - The Consulate of the Republic of Singapore in Dhaka started operations on 15 Dec 1997. The Consulate is about 10 km from the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport Bangladesh.
- Embassy of France in Dhaka, Bangladesh - Embassy of France in Dhaka, Bangladesh official website has information about visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizen who want to visit France for business, travel or higher
- German Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh - German Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh official website offers important information about consular service and visa information for Bangladeshi nationals who want to go Germany for
- United States Embassy in Dhaka Bangladesh - United States Embassy in Dhaka Bangladesh official website at dhaka.usembassy.gov provides information about visa services to Bangladeshi nationals and other foreign nationals
- Consulate of the Republic of Singapore website in Dhaka - The Consulate of the Republic of Singapore started operations on 15 Dec 1997. It is located in Gulshan Avenue, a prime location in Dhaka. The Consulate is about 10 km from Haz