The DGHS was established as directorate in 1958 during the Pakistan era. In 1980, it has been upgraded to directorate general. The head of DGHS is Director General. He is assisted by two Additional Directors General. Besides, directors, deputy directors, assistant directors and other officers and staffs helped him execute the responsibilities. In all medical college hospitals and divisional levels, directors are responsible for executive functions. In medical colleges or other academic institutions, there are principals.
Bangladesh Fisheries Development Corporation -
Established in 1964 as East Pakistan Fisheries Development Corporation through an ordinance and later on repealed and replaced by an Act of 1973, Bangladesh Fisheries Developm
Export Promotion Bureau -
The Export Promotion Bureau (EPB) is a Bangladesh government agency located within the Ministry of Commerce. It is responsible for developing the nation’s export industr