The Australian International School of Dhaka is set in the heart of the fast growing capital city of Bangladesh, in the diplomatic area of Gulshan-1. Established in 2003 AusIS’s motto is “Together We Achieve”. These words symbolize a joint venture between Australia and Bangladesh, which has achieving excellence in education as its goal, incorporating the best that both countries have to offer. The world-leading standard in Western Australian Curriculum framework is set amongst the vibrant, rich culture of Bangladesh , creating a unique and dynamic school environment.
More None Government Schools Related Listings
- Bangladesh International School & College - Bangladesh International School & College is an English Medium institution managed by Bangladesh Army Headquarters, Dhaka Cantonment. BISC started its journey on 14th Mar
- Bangladesh Public School & College - The mission of Bangladesh Public School & College is to create an academic and social environment based on modern educational principles. We challenge students to achieve
- Sydney International School - Since its establishment, the primary aim of Sydney International School has been to provide a platform that would help students realize their potential and become leaders of t
- DPS STS School Dhaka - With a single-minded pursuit to spread the light of quality education among the middle class, the idea of establishing DPS STS School Dhaka was mooted by the visionaries of ST
- Adarsha Biddyaniketon, Manikdi - Adarsha Biddyaniketon, Manikdi is an institute Controlled by Dhaka Cantonment Board under the Directorate of Military Land & Cantonment.
- Adamjee Cantonment Public School - Adamjee Cantonment Public School is one of the most prestigious and important educational institutions in Dhaka. It is located in the heart of the Dhaka Cantonment, comprising
- Mastermind School Dhaka - Mastermind School is one of the best schools in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It offers English-medium education to students from play group age to grade 12, leading to the GCE O-Level a
- Oxford International School Dhaka - Oxford International School (OIS) is an English medium co-education School following the academic programme of the University of Cambridge, UK up to GCE O and A Levels . The f
- Canadian International School, Bangladesh - The Canadian International School, Dhaka, Bangladesh provides a meaningful education experience for your child by following the curriculum that is provided by the Ministry of
- William Carey Academy, Chittagong - Located in Chittagong, Bangladesh’s second largest city, William Carey Academy provides English-medium instruction using an American curriculum. The goal of the school is to
- Military Collegiate School Khulna (MCSK) - Military Collegiate School Khulna (MCSK) started its journey on 05 January 2002. It is a fully residential institution, which is administered by Bangladesh Army and directly s
- International School Dhaka - International School Dhaka English medium school in Dhaka has a IB World School, offering English medium education based on IB Programme (PYP) (MYP) (DP). The International Sc
- Chittagong Grammar School - Chittagong Grammar School (CGS) was founded in 1992, and has since achieved an excellent standing within the community. The programme of study prepares students for ‘O
- Grace International School - Grace International School provides high quality education based on a British curriculum in a Christian environment for expatriate children in Bangladesh. It offers education