Government Laboratory High School School was established on 3rd September in 1961. One of the main reasons for establishing Government Laboratory High School was to assist trainees of the Teacher’s Training College to practice teaching. The driving force behind organizing this school was Muhammad Osman Gani, the then principal of the Teacher’s Training College. The school was inaugurated by Muhammad Shamsul Haque, the then Director of the Department of Public Education. The first headmaster of the school was Khan Muhammad Salek, taking office in 1961 he served for a total of 12 years.
|Address||4/E, College Area Newmarket, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205|
|Category||Education >> Government Schools|
|Total Views:||188 Users|