NTRCA is a statutory body established in 2005 under the Ministry of Education with the mandate of registering and certifying quality and competent persons who can be appointed as teachers in non-government educational institutions and to impart pedagogical skill and training to them in order to improve the quality of education. Registration examination is conducted yearly by the NTRCA in a transparent way so that the promising talented candidates shall enter into the quality teaching pool. In addition to the necessary academic aptitude a good teacher requires modern teaching skill to effectively teach students. Through proper training and practice a teacher learns excellence. Properly trained and skilled teachers having sense of ethics, morality, values, social responsibility, IT knowledge along with greater outlook can help building good nation.
More Board & Others Related Listings
- National Academy for Computer Traning and Research (NACTAR - National Academy for Computer Training and Research is an autonomous educational and computer training and research institution. The acronym of this academy is NACTAR. The aca
- University Grants Commission - The University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh is the statutory apex body in the field of higher education in Bangladesh. The primary objectives of the UGC are to superv
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Chittagong - The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Chittagong started its operation in 1995. It is an autonomous and self-regulating organization in the field of educational a
- The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka - The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka, is responsible for administering all public schools with the exception of English-medium schools and madrassahs in Dh
- Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education (DSHE) - DSHE is working towards providing educational facilities available to all to produce enlightened people who can contribute to the development of Bangladesh vis-a-vis poverty a