DSHE is working towards providing educational facilities available to all to produce enlightened people who can contribute to the development of Bangladesh vis-a-vis poverty alleviation and attain the Millennium Development Goal (MDG) by 2015. In order to address the issues at the secondary and higher levels, DSHE is focusing on quality improvements and specific actions to raising the quality of service delivery and improving equity of access in secondary and higher education.
More Board & Others Related Listings
- National Academy for Computer Traning and Research (NACTAR - National Academy for Computer Training and Research is an autonomous educational and computer training and research institution. The acronym of this academy is NACTAR. The aca
- University Grants Commission - The University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh is the statutory apex body in the field of higher education in Bangladesh. The primary objectives of the UGC are to superv
- Non-Government Teachers’ Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) - NTRCA is a statutory body established in 2005 under the Ministry of Education with the mandate of registering and certifying quality and competent persons who can be appointed
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Chittagong - The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Chittagong started its operation in 1995. It is an autonomous and self-regulating organization in the field of educational a
- The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka - The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka, is responsible for administering all public schools with the exception of English-medium schools and madrassahs in Dh