The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Chittagong started its operation in 1995. It is an autonomous and self-regulating organization in the field of educational administration and management in Bangladesh. Considering the growing demand for both qualitative and quantitative education in country, the BISE is trying to develop it as a center of excellence in the field of educational administration.
More Board & Others Related Listings
- National Academy for Computer Traning and Research (NACTAR - National Academy for Computer Training and Research is an autonomous educational and computer training and research institution. The acronym of this academy is NACTAR. The aca
- University Grants Commission - The University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh is the statutory apex body in the field of higher education in Bangladesh. The primary objectives of the UGC are to superv
- Non-Government Teachers’ Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) - NTRCA is a statutory body established in 2005 under the Ministry of Education with the mandate of registering and certifying quality and competent persons who can be appointed
- The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka - The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka, is responsible for administering all public schools with the exception of English-medium schools and madrassahs in Dh
- Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education (DSHE) - DSHE is working towards providing educational facilities available to all to produce enlightened people who can contribute to the development of Bangladesh vis-a-vis poverty a