Information about the Phulbari Coal Project and the coal resources of the northern region of Bangladesh. Visitors can also access data and information on the background and chronology of the project, environmental and social commitment, water management, land rehabilitation and agricultural development. Visitors will also find answers to FAQ?s and will get opportunity to access more information through interactive tools. People may also contact the company and offer comments or ask questions through the website.
More Fuel Related Listings
- Rupantarita Prakritik Gas Company Limited - Rupantarita Prakritik Gas Company Limited (RPGCL) was established in 1987 as a Company of Bangladesh Oil, Gas & Mineral Corporation (Petrobangla). Company’s objecti
- Eastern Refinery Limited - Eastern Refinery Limited, a subsidiary of Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation was incorporated as a Public Limited Company in 1963. It plays a vital role in supplying around 40%
- Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL) - Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL) is a company of Petrobangla. The idea for National Gas Transmission Company was conceived in 1987 on the basis of recommendation made b
- Sylhet Gas Fields Limited - Sylhet Gas Fields Limited (SGFL), a company of Bangladesh Oil, Gas and Mineral Corporation (PETROBANGLA) under the Ministry of Power, Energy and Mineral Resources has been the
- Pashchimanchal Gas Company Limited - Pashchimanchal Gas Company Limited was established on 29th November 1999. The main objective of this company is to distribute the natural gas as a fuel through its Gas Distrib
- Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited - Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited (TGTDCL) was formed in November 1964 as a joint Stock Company (Under the Company’s Act 1913) of the central Governmen