You are here: Home >> Business & Finance >> Companies >>  Habib Group

Habib Group

Habib Group was founded in the year 1947 as a trading company by late Habib Ullah Meah. He was the son of late Naju Meah, a prominent businessperson of undivided India. Naju Meah was the first President of Assam Bengal Chamber of Commerce. After the demise of Habib Ullah Meah in 1981, his three sons Yakub Ali, Mahabub Ali and Yasin Ali took over the HG. Over the years, the Group has invested in various business sectors of Bangladesh. Employing more than 15000 people and having investments in various businesses the HG has established itself as one of the largest and prominent business houses of Bangladesh. HG is still expanding its wings and diversifying its business interests in Bangladesh.

Habib Group  
AdressHG Tower , 1182 Jubilee Road , Chittagong, Bangladesh
Category Business & Finance >> Companies
Realted Tags


Last Updated:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More Companies Related Listings

  • Bangladesh Machine Tools Factory BMTF - Bangladesh Machine Tools Factory (BMTF) Ltd. is a state owned company under the management of Bangladesh Army. It was commissioned on February 11, 1979. BMTF has production fa
  • N Mohammad Engineering Industry Ltd - N Mohammad Engineering Industry Ltd is a company of Engineering Workshop that deals with giving technical support, repairing and servicing all kinds of marine engines, machine
  • Royal Cement Limited - Royal Cement Limited (RCL), one of the leading & largest cement industries in Bangladesh emerged in 2001. Since its inception, it upholds country¡¦s image in internatio
  • Nahar Group - Nahar Group is one of the largest trading companies in Bangladesh since 1994, the company is sole distributor of “FORLAND” vehicle (FOTON TECHNOLOGY,CHINA) SAKO ,U
  • Khan Brothers Shipbuilding Ltd. - Khan Brothers Shipbuilding was founded in 2007, it is a Leading and Fast growing Shipyard in Bangladesh. It is located on the river Meghna, opposite to Ananda Shipyard and Meg