Somewhereinblog bangla blog runing in full unicode. somewhere in… blog, is the first and largest bangla blog community in the world. the main attraction is the phonetic keyboard that makes it too-easy to write bangla on web, even if you don’t know how to type bangla. other attractions are the front page displaying all the incoming posts and the group blog service. since the simple start 16th december 2005, somewhere in… blog has grown to become the trend setter for bangla blogging.
More Blogging Related Listings
- Choturmatrik – Bangla Community Blog Site - Choturmatrik is a bangla community blog site. Bangla blogging about poetry, stories, novels, daily life or any other topics. Bloggers with different choices come here together
- Amra Bondhu - Amra Bondhu is Bangla Blog. The membership of amrabondhu blog is not open to all, the blog moderator will accept the membership application after a review of the applicantR
- GeoBangla - Bangladesh is a small country in southeast Asia with some unique geological and hydrogeological features in the world. The GeoBangla website aims to represent the Geology &
- Cadet college blog - Cadet College Blog is a Bangla language blogging website founded and managed by ex-cadets. The membership of this blog open to all cadets and ex-cadets who are now studying, o
- AmarBlog - Bangla Blogging Platform. Amarblog: First un-moderated Bangla blog. Amarblog started its journey on 14 April, 2008 with the aim of giving moderation free environment for its b
- Sachalayatan - Sachalayatan is a moderated blogging community. Only Sachalayatan members can write blog here. However, new users can write blog and post comments as a guest writer.