Bangladeshi private TV channel MyTV was established on December 20, 2010. It telecasts news and entertainment programs in Bangla language 24 hours a day. Md. Nasir Uddin is the Chairman & Managing Director of Mytv.
More Television Related Listings
- Ekushey Television - Ekushey Television broadcasting started in 2000 as first private terrestrial channel in Bangladesh but it was closed down in 2002. Its transmission approved again in 2005 and
- Maasranga TV - Maasranga TV is a new private satellite television channel in Bangladesh. It officially started its broadcasting on July 30, 2011. It will telecast cultural, social, education
- Boishakhi TV - As a premier broadcaster Boishakhi TV launches 8 years back as automation based private satellite TV station in Bangladesh. Boishakhi adhere to highest ethical standards and v
- Gtv, Gazi Satellite Television - Gtv, Gazi Satellite Television Limited. A concern of Gazi Group Bangladesh.
- SA TV Channel - SA TV (South Asian Television ) Channel is a new private satellite TV Channel in Bangladesh officially began broadcasting from January, 2013. The opening ceremony was held on
- Independent TV - Independent Television is a 24 hour news channel in Bangladesh owned by Beximco Group, a large business group in Bangladesh. Independent TV obtained license from Bangladesh Go
- Somoy TV - Somoy TV, Bangladeshi private satellite TV channel.
- Banglavision Television - Banglavision Television is a private satellite TV channel owned by Shamol Bangla Media Limited. It started its official transmission on 31 March 2006. It airs different kinds
- Desh TV - Desh Television, a private TV in Bangladesh, founded in March, 2009. Desh TV transmission network coverage available all over Bangladesh through cable network. It provides man
- NTV Bangladesh - NTV Bangladesh, ISO Certified, private satellite TV channel in Bangladesh started official broadcasting on 3rd July, 2003. This TV channel broadcasts news, entertainment and e
- Channel S - Channel S has taken the ride to prepare the 500,000 British Bangladeshi audience for one of the most powerful electronic media which can raise their voice across the world. Jo