Ekushey Television broadcasting started in 2000 as first private terrestrial channel in Bangladesh but it was closed down in 2002. Its transmission approved again in 2005 and official transmission resumed in 2007. Mr. Mohammed Saiful Alam is the Chairman & CEO of this TV channel.
More Television Related Listings
- Maasranga TV - Maasranga TV is a new private satellite television channel in Bangladesh. It officially started its broadcasting on July 30, 2011. It will telecast cultural, social, education
- Boishakhi TV - As a premier broadcaster Boishakhi TV launches 8 years back as automation based private satellite TV station in Bangladesh. Boishakhi adhere to highest ethical standards and v
- Gtv, Gazi Satellite Television - Gtv, Gazi Satellite Television Limited. A concern of Gazi Group Bangladesh.
- SA TV Channel - SA TV (South Asian Television ) Channel is a new private satellite TV Channel in Bangladesh officially began broadcasting from January, 2013. The opening ceremony was held on
- Independent TV - Independent Television is a 24 hour news channel in Bangladesh owned by Beximco Group, a large business group in Bangladesh. Independent TV obtained license from Bangladesh Go
- Somoy TV - Somoy TV, Bangladeshi private satellite TV channel.
- Mytv - Bangladeshi private TV channel MyTV was established on December 20, 2010. It telecasts news and entertainment programs in Bangla language 24 hours a day. Md. Nasir Uddin is th
- Banglavision Television - Banglavision Television is a private satellite TV channel owned by Shamol Bangla Media Limited. It started its official transmission on 31 March 2006. It airs different kinds
- Desh TV - Desh Television, a private TV in Bangladesh, founded in March, 2009. Desh TV transmission network coverage available all over Bangladesh through cable network. It provides man
- NTV Bangladesh - NTV Bangladesh, ISO Certified, private satellite TV channel in Bangladesh started official broadcasting on 3rd July, 2003. This TV channel broadcasts news, entertainment and e
- Channel S - Channel S has taken the ride to prepare the 500,000 British Bangladeshi audience for one of the most powerful electronic media which can raise their voice across the world. Jo